Horticultural LED Grow Lights
Hort Americas is excited about the opportunities for LEDs and plant grow lights in the commercial greenhouse and hydroponic industry. And while we do realize that horticulture LED grow lights and greenhouse lighting using LEDs does not work for every grower or in every facility (at least at this time), we know that horticulture LEDs are the perfect tool for many applications in horticulture, hydroponics and LED grow light applications including but not limited to:
- Growth Chambers
- Two Fold Energy Savings
- MultiLayer Production of Pharma Crops and Leafy Greens
- Decreased heat allows Growers to think in cubic feet rather than square feet
- Vertical Farming
- Decreased heat allows growers to put lights lower in the crop
- Day Length and Photoperiodic Light
- Immediate Energy Savings and a Short Return on Investment
- Vining Crops like Greenhouse Tomatoes, Peppers and Cucumbers
- Yield Improvement
- Greenhouse Cut-Flower Production
- Strawberry Production
- Increase Flowering
LEARN MORE ABOUT LED GROW LIGHTS
If you are interested in learning more about LED Plant Grow Lights we recommend you contact one of Hort Americas Certified Professionals by filling out a light plan request. Your Certified Professional will then help you find the proper recipe for your crop by:
- Sharing knowledge of current or past trials.
- Analyzing your individual needs based on application and current light levels.
- Creation of a small trial.
- Fine tuning the data you collect for your trial and scaling up to full production needs.